If there’s no health without mental health then
‘How can we work together to enable people who experience mental unwellness in Lambeth to live full lives?’
Is this question important to you or someone you care about?
Would you like to get together with others in Lambeth to work on solutions? if so, please come to a free Open Space event (venue is fully accessible).
Date: Thursday 23rd November
Location: St Matthew’s Church, Brixton, SW2 1JF
Time: 09:45am – 16:00pm
Who should attend: Anyone. If you want to help answer the question: How can we work together to enable people who experience mental unwellness in Lambeth to live full lives? Individuals, carers, organisations and people with experience of mental ill health or are seeking treatment for mental unwellness from any part of Lambeth and from any community or background are warmly invited.
What will happen at the Open Space event?
• People from across Lambeth communities with diverse experiences and perspectives of mental health and services, and a desire to see change will come together to find solutions to the question.
• What is discussed will be set and led by the people who come on the day –please arrive promptly!
• There will be lots of opportunity for you to discuss what matters to you and or the service users you support; your passion and experience will be at the heart of the day.
• There will be delicious food, snacks and refreshments including warm drinks.
• At the end of the day, what people prioritise will be the priorities for the action needed to drive forward change.
• The event will be facilitated by experienced Open Space event organisers Public Service Works.
Please sign up to the event so we know you are attending. Alternatively, you can email Beth.Towle@selondonics.nhs.uk or call Beth on 020 8176 0444 to book a place.
Please share with people who would like to attend the event and contribute to building solutions in Lambeth!